Shipping information: Fast, free and transparent
Delivery time : Within Germany, delivery of your jewelry takes 1-3 working days. We process orders within 24 hours.
Free shipping and returns : Enjoy our free shipping and the option of free returns in Germany. Your comfort is important to us.
Shipment tracking : You will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number to keep an eye on the status of your delivery.
Reliable partner : We ship with DHL Parcel, a trustworthy and reliable partner for safe deliveries.
Returns information: Your satisfaction in focus
Return period : You have 30 days after receipt to return the goods free of charge. Please note that personalized items (with engraving) are excluded from the right of withdrawal!
Initiate a return : Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the completed cancellation form or the request for a return. We will then send you a free return label.
Pack safely : Protect the goods well for return shipping to avoid damage in transit.
Refund : After a positive check, we will refund the corresponding amount to your original payment method within 2-3 days.
Exchanges : For free exchange requests (e.g. size changes), simply contact us by email.
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you have any questions, we will be happy to help you: email@example.com .
Our quality: 925 sterling silver - a masterpiece of durability and elegance
At Schmuckmeer, quality is not just a promise, but a commitment that we make with every single piece of jewelry. That's why we only use 925 sterling silver for our collections. This remarkable material is much more than just a precious metal – it embodies the essence of elegance, durability and style.
925 Sterling Silver: A symbol of quality and durability
The "925" in 925 sterling silver stands for the silver content of 92.5%, with the remaining 7.5% being other alloy metals. This alloy gives the silver the strength needed to create long-lasting jewelry that can withstand everyday wear and tear. This silver is known for its remarkable resistance to discoloration and allergic reactions, making it an excellent choice for high-quality jewelry.
Natural shine and longevity
925 Sterling Silver retains its natural shine over the years, making it a timeless addition to your style. The fine texture of the silver subtly reflects light and gives every piece of jewelry an elegant touch. Our jewelry is crafted to maintain its shine to the highest quality - for jewelry that will last for generations.
The protective layer: Rhodium coating for everyday use
To make our jewelry even more durable and attractive, we have given it a rhodium coating. This layer serves as an invisible shield that protects against discoloration and moisture. This means you can wear your jewelry every day without having to worry about wear and tear. The rhodium plating not only increases the lifespan of your jewelry, but also gives it a shiny finish that attracts attention.
Craftsmanship from Germany: quality down to the last detail
Our pieces of jewelry are made in a renowned workshop in Germany by experienced craftsmen. Each piece is made with the utmost care and in compliance with strict quality standards. From the selection of materials to the final finishing touches, every detail is taken into account to create jewelry of the highest quality that meets your needs.
At Schmuckmeer we strive to create jewelry that is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also brings real value to your life. Our passion for craftsmanship, combined with the power of 925 sterling silver and innovative rhodium plating, forms the foundation of our exclusive collections. Welcome to the world of Schmuckmeer – where quality and style come together.
Laser engravings on our 925 sterling silver jewelry: your personal touch
Immerse yourself in the world of individuality with our laser engravings on exquisite 925 sterling silver jewelry. With this innovative technology, you can now wear jewelry that is not only elegant, but also tells your personal story.
Our precise laser engravings allow you to personalize your jewelry with names, dates, initials or symbols. Whether you want to immortalize a special date, the name of a loved one or an inspiring quote - our engravings become an expression of your uniqueness.
The depth and precision of laser engraving means your message will remain engraved on the silver forever. This not only makes each piece of jewelry an individual work of art, but also a timeless souvenir.